Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyer
A Law Firm For Real Estate And Bankruptcy Legal Needs In Southern California
For more than 35 years, our attorney, Robert M. Aronson, has had a singular focus: helping clients navigate the complex waters of federal bankruptcy law and California real estate law. The help of an experienced lawyer seldom matters more than when one’s personal finances or real estate investments are involved, and at Aronson Law Group, we take pride in giving our clients the legal and financial edge they need for a successful future.
What sets our firm apart?
Clients in Los Angeles, Orange County, the Inland Empire and throughout Southern California entrust their legal needs to us because:
- We offer big firm experience at competitive, smaller firm prices. Effective legal help shouldn’t break the bank, especially if you’re confronting the challenges of consumer debt. By the same token, your lawyer must be able to take creative approaches and have significant resources at his/her disposal to further your legal ends. Our firm offers dynamic legal strategies without the price tag attached to “big firm” legal counsel.
- Our clients work directly with their attorney. As a smaller firm, we offer a luxury few large firms can: direct, ready access to the attorney handling a given case. Whether you’re working with a lawyer for the first time or regularly obtain legal counsel, it is important that you be able to communicate with your lawyer whenever the need arises.
- We have experience from both sides of common legal disputes. When we take on a case, we devote 110 percent to helping our client prevail. Because we have represented both sides in bankruptcy and real estate litigation — debtors and creditors, buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants — we have a full and nuanced understanding of the relevant law. This means that when we face the other side, we already know how they’re strategizing, and can use this to our client’s advantage.
Attorney Robert M. Aronson is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in California, and in addition is a member of the:
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
With offices in downtown Los Angeles, we accept cases from throughout the region. To schedule a confidential consultation, send an email now or call (213) 688-8945.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.